The world’s first Micro-PEMS based continuous emissions and performance monitoring data service.
Exclusively available from Global MRV
A revolutionary new concept in Emissions and Performance monitoring
Global MRV’s Firefly is a patented Micro-PEMS based data collection service. The Firefly performance and emission monitor is a lightweight, small footprint unit, weighing under 4 kilos and drawing only 3 amps, while providing continuous comprehensive monitoring of performance and emissions with almost zero impact on the vehicle.
Firefly represents a whole new approach to RDE PEMS testing. Why take a RDE snapshot when you can see the whole picture all the time, don’t test, continuously monitor!
WHAT DATA DOES FIREFLY COLLECT?
- Gases measured per second (Dual Bench): CO, CO2, HC, NO, O2
- Ambient pollutants sampled every 15 minutes
- Temperature, humidity, barometric pressure
- Driver’s aid available
- All systems are equipped with Bluetooth and cellular communications package.
Software and Reporting
Firefly generates numerous reports as standard, plus a full AI analytics engine allows for performance enhancement, fault prediction and reduced development times.
HOW DOES FIREFLY HELP?
- Firefly can save millions through early fault detection in powertrain OBD and emissions/performance component systems.
- Significantly decreased product development time via large volumes of on road performance and emissions data.
- More efficient use of lab testing with less bottlenecks allowing for improved lab maintenance and calibration.
- Reduced powertrain related recalls through early detection and monitoring.
- Development and protection off-cycle credits with validated data for new emissions reduction technologies.
- Transparency with regulatory bodies such as CARB, EPA, with WLTP, and RDE compliance
DOES FIREFLY REQUIRE MAINTENANCE?
Global MRV provides Firefly units to OEM customers as HARDWARE-AS-A-SERVICE (HaaS). This means Global MRV takes all responsibility for Firefly installation, maintenance and repair so the units are always working. OEM customers only pay for what they need – the rich data!
The systems come complete with full on-site and on-line service support, cloud applications and highly secure data storage. HaaS Hardware as a Service guarantees of 24 hour replacement of faulty systems.
NO CAPITAL EXPENSE
HaaS has the financial benefit of converting a large capital expense into a more manageable operating expense. This can free up your cash flow and provide more working capital.
HaaS removes the unpredictability factor involved with maintenance and upkeep.
SAY GOODBYE TO OBSOLESCENCE
A HaaS solution includes not only repair or replacement of broken hardware, but also timely upgrades to latest state-of-the-art technology.
BETTER TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTENANCE
Our proactive approach including dynamic on-site and on-line support services, delivers a high level of service integrity and operational reliability. Firefly units can be swapped out in a matter of minutes for updates, calibration and repairs, offering seamless and continuous data capture.
HaaS has built in scalability. As your organization grows and changes, so do your technology needs. With HaaS you can integrate any number of Firefly units, from several to many, all depending on your enterprise needs.
If you want to reduce development cycles, improve innovation, detect problems early in the process, reduce or eliminate recalls due to drive train issues and save potentially hundreds of millions of dollars on each new model developed, call Global MRV for a free evaluation of Firefly emissions and performance monitoring technology.
For more information:
Jeremy Burne Business Development Director (216) 272 9320 or email: email@example.com
David Munro Founder CEO (631) 681 8947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org